A wardrobe edit is a great way to get out of a style rut. I will create new outfit options for you.
What does a wardrobe edit mean?
We begin by discussing your needs and finding out more about your lifestyle. We will discuss what body shape you are and what styles suit your shape. I will then determine what colours suits your skin tone best via colour analysis.
We will look through your wardrobe to identify what clothing you are drawn to, what styles and shapes appeal to you and what type of clothes you are currently buying.
- Together we can decide on the clothing that may not be working for you
- Discuss why some clothes may still have tags on or have only been worn once
- Together we create outfits from your current wardrobe that you may never have imagined
- Using accessories I can show you how to update an outfit
- We will chat about the importance of having the correct underwear to help enhance your body shape
- We can develop an easy to use capsule wardrobe, meaning getting ready is a pleasure not a chore
- I will take pictures of different outfits we have put together for you to refer back to
- Throughout the wardrobe edit we will create a shopping list to work for you
- I will advise on current trends that can work for you
£150 – 3 hour session.*
*Prices stated above allow 30 minutes travel time each way. Further travel will incur an additional £15 per hour.